Places to see in Juan-les-Pins
The international capital of a certain ‘lust for life’, with its many luxury hotels and its nightlife, which has made it famous throughout the world. The musts:
- Port Gallice overlooking the bay of Juan-les-Pins
- the château of Juan-les-Pins (Rudolf Valentino's former villa)
- the Belles Rives hotel with its original furniture dating from the 1930s.
- the villa "La Vigie"
- the Juana hotel. Designed in 1931, its façade is a listed historic building.
- the Gould pine grove, where Ray Charles and Miles Davis made their European debuts and where you can see stars' handprints set in the ground...
- the many "art deco" buildings.
- the legendaray fine sandy beaches where waterskiing was born.
- the Exflora park offering all the freshness of 330 plant essences.