Places to see in Cap d'Antibes
- The little Port de la Salis
- The pilgrims' path "chemin du Calvaire" leading to the Garoupe sanctuary, via the Way of the Cross. The chapel "Chapelle de la Garoupe" was built here and its nave is full of votive offerings essentially from sailors. On the plateau, an orientation table helps to better understand what you are seeing from this splendid viewpoint. A few steps away, there is a little shrine ‘Notre-Dame des Amoureux protégeant les foyers’ (Our Lady of the Lovers protecting homes) by Raymond Peynet, and the Garoupe lighthouse.
- The Garoupe bay, its beaches and the coastal footpath "sentier du Tirepoil".
- The splendid villas with luxuriant gardens
- The villa Eilenroc, built according to plans by Charles Garnier, with its gardens, rose garden and olive grove.
- Hôtel du Cap-Eden Roc is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
- Jardin Thuret is a garden founded in 1856 by the botanist Gustave Thuret.