Culture & visits
Petit Train (Little Train)
Visit Old Antibes and Juan Les Pins on the Little Train, making the most of the stops in the heart of the town, returning with the same ticket. The Provencal market, Picasso Museum, Peynet Museum, Archeology Museum, historic area... Juan-les-Pins, beaches, shops...
TRAIN RATE ADULT 8€ / CHILD 4€
The Cap d'Antibes tour in an open-top bus
Visit the Cap d’Antibes in an open-top bus, returning with the same ticket, Place Général de Gaulle/L’Illette /Juan Les Pins/Port Gallice and Port de l’Olivette/Plage des Ondes beach/Hôtel du Cap Eden Roc/Panoramic view of the Gulf of Juan Les Pins/Chapel and Lighthouse at Garoupe/Photo stop at the panorama/Bay of Garoupe/View of the old city and its ramparts/Salis beach/Place Général de Gaulle.
FROM MARCH TO OCTOBER - BUS RATE ADULT 8€ /CHILD 4€
PREFERENTIAL RATE, BUS AND LITTLE TRAIN COMBINED ADULT 12€ / CHILD 6€
Guided tours of the town
Discover the Provencal charm of the oldest city on the Côte d’Azur with a guide who will reveal to you the secret parts of the town... Let yourself be breathtaken by the beauty of the medieval village and set off on the trail of the different artists who have painted the town and its landscapes!
Old Antibes step by step: every Tuesday at 10am in French, and every Thursday at 10am in English during peak season.
The Painters' Trail in Antibes: every Friday at 10am
Juan-les-Pins, from the Belle Epoque to the Roaring Twenties: dates depend on the season.
Guided tour in 100% electric tricycle : 1h - 1h15
Port Vauban (Antibes), Old City, Pinède (Juan-les-Pins), Port Gallice, Cap d’Antibes.
Departure from 7 avenue Grand Cavalier, Antibes
Option « Discovery » 25€
Guided Tours of the region
Discover the most beautiful parts of the Cote d’Azur and Italian Riviera aboard a luxury minibus with air-conditioning, comfort and ease guaranteed, exceptional guided tour by professionals. Departures from Antibes or Juan Les Pins Tourism Office or from your place of accommodation. Duration of the visit Half-day or a day. From 62€ adults and 31€ for Children 4 hours Tout.
On sale at our Tourist Offices. For more information, please contact us
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INDIVIDUAL TICKETS, TOURISM & CONVENTION BUREAU:
Tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded, even in the case of loss or theft.Their resale is forbidden (law of 27th June 1919).
Concert/Show tickets :
1. In case of changes to the programme or distribution or if the performance has to be interrupted or abandoned during the second half, no refund or compensation will be paid.
2. Photography, filming and recording are forbidden.
3. Smoking is forbidden.
4. Mobile phones must be turned off.
Leisure tickets :
5. The activity may be postponed in case of bad weather conditions, at the sole decision of the activity provider.
6. This ticket is valid only for the date and time indicated on the front. The client must arrive before the beginning of the activity and respect the recommended time of arrival. Late arrival will lead to the cancellation of the reservation, without possibility of postponement or refund.
7. In the event that the duration exceeds the agreed schedule, an extra charge will apply.
8. We remind customers that they must always follow the basic safety precautions for risky sporting activities. The client accepts the risks related to the activity.
9. For all rental, a deposit will be required by the activity provider.
10. Transportation is not included in the activity.